Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Goodbye iPhone, Hello Verizon Unlimited

OK, so I thought things were looking up, LOL. Well, my phone was shut off today and the lovely message on there said that for a $40 charge I could start paying them again, I mean they would turn it back on. Ha. I was planning on getting a cheaper phone so I just went ahead and did that instead. So it will be cheaper but it wasn't today. Today it was $70. The phone was like $14 and the activation card was $50. So I'm still not saving anything yet. Next month it will be cheaper. But the money I spent on the phone was supposed to go on the electric and water bills. So much for that. At least I got to keep the same number. That prevents major headache of telling everyone a new number. So I still have electric and water, for now. Yippee for Samsung Verizon Unlimited phone with talk, text and web!

No comments:

Post a Comment